Friday, August 7, 2009

Festival Opening Night

This isn't really David, it's Trish, but it's showing as David because one of our many "first night" glitches was my inability to remember my password for this blog so I could post something. Another glitch was the lightning, which made me shut down the laptop just in case - Barb Perusse (Mountain Communications) loaned me her laptop and aircard so we could do this and I didn't want to return the favor by breaking it.

I'll be back shortly to post photos from first night, but I'll say now... what a wonderful evening! The storms seemed to circle around us but never managed to get over our heads, making for a wonderful light show. Joel Smith was good, Firefall was super fantastic, and Poco was all right.

Tonight's show is approaching sold out and we're thinking it might do so (Boz Scaggs tomorrow night is also almost sold out) so you might not want to wait to get your tickets.

Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment