Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Festival Day 1




The music won't start 'til Thursday, but it's day 1 for the Festival crew! Hmm, I see when posting to this blog I have to upload the pictures opposite the order I want them to show! Oh well. The tent went up in record time (last picture), and booths began to be put together on the field (first picture). John Hastings and his kids helped bring down all the greenery that turns a football field into a glorious musical experience. (middle picture). And then my camera batteries died... I'm going to have to be more prepared before the Festival starts! (Note to Trish: find the rechargeable batteries.) But Brian got more pictures after for me, including one of the incredible water feature Idaho Stone is building for the entry. He'll post those a little later. As for now, I'm getting ready to head into town for the next round of pictures an errands.

No comments:

Post a Comment